Looking for an easy protein bar recipe to make at home?
Do you want it to be as satisfyingly sweet as it is healthy?
Are you after big flavor without a lot of hard-to-find ingredients? …
Look no further, my friend!
Because these No-Bake Peanut Butter Protein Bars will change your life- or at least the way you think about healthy snacking.
This super-simple no-bake protein bar recipe uses just 5 easy-to-find ingredients and takes less than 20 minutes to whip up!
And let’s not forget about just how plain delicious they are;) With decadent pieces of rich chocolate + the smooth texture of peanut butter- what’s not to love?
With the added protein, these healthy snack bars will leave you feeling full and satisfied long after they are gone. It’s guilt-free snacking at it’s finest.
So follow along, friends- this is one recipe you’re going to want to make again + again!
This post may contain affiliate links, for more information, see my disclosures here.
Servings: 12 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Freeze time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup Oat Flour (Almond Flour will work as a substitute)
- 1 cup (approx. 3 Heaping Scoops ) Cinnamon Cookie Butter Protein Powder
- 1 cup Peanut Butter (I used Earth O’Sweet Cinnamon Peanut Butter Spread for a bit more cinnamon taste).
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup water
- Mix together Oat Flour and Protein Powder in medium bowl.
- Add Peanut Butter, Honey, Chocolate Chips, and Water to bowl.
- Stir all ingredients until combined and entire mixture is wet.
- Line 8×8 cooking dish with wax paper & press dough evenly into pan.
- Place in freezer for 20 minutes to allow bars to firm. Remove and cut evenly into 12 squares.
Enjoy knowing that this treat packs over 10 grams of protein per serving with only 22 carbs! Full Macros: 228 calories. 22.8 C | 10.8 P | 11.4 F
- High-Protein Blueberry Muffin Recipe
- The Best Protein Coffee Recipe
- Easy, No-Bake Peanut Butter Protein Bars
Let me know in the comments below how your recipes turned out!
As always- here to support YOU! XO- Britney (ms.fit.farmer)