Looking for an easy protein bar recipe to make at home? Want it to be as satisfyingly sweet as it is healthy? Want big flavor without a lot of hard-to-find ingredients? …
Then STOP looking!… Seriously.
(post may contain affiliate links, see my disclosure policy for full details:)
Because these No-Bake Peanut Butter and Cinnamon Protein Bars will change your life!
Okay, maybe not your life, but they will at least change the way you look at snacking. I love these bars in particular because they only use 5 ingredients and can be whipped up in less than 20 minutes!
And let’s not forget about just how plain delicious they are! With this recipe, there are no weird after-tastes or chalky textures (like you can sometimes get with the store-bought kind). Nope, just simple ingredients you can feel good about. Let’s be real, who couldn’t use a bit of guilt-free snacking in their life?
Get in on the fun! Just follow the recipe below and you’ll be on your way to making your day just a little bit sweeter 🙂
(And if that’s not sweet enough, enjoy free shipping using the link provided below to get your own Cinnamon Cookie Butter Protein Powder, yum!)
- 1/2 cup Oat Flour (Almond Flour will work as a substitute)
- 1 cup (approx. 3 Heaping Scoops ) Cinnamon Cookie Butter Protein Powder
- 1 cup Peanut Butter (I used Earth O’Sweet Cinnamon Peanut Butter Spread for a bit more cinnamon taste).
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup water
- Mix together Oat Flour and Protein Powder in medium bowl.
- Add Peanut Butter, Honey, Chocolate Chips, and Water to bowl.
- Stir all ingredients until combined and entire mixture is wet.
- Line 8×8 cooking dish with wax paper & press dough evenly into pan.
- Place in freezer for 20 minutes to allow bars to firm. Remove and cut evenly into 12 squares.
Enjoy knowing that this treat packs over 10 grams of protein per serving with only 22 carbs! Full Macros: 228 calories. 22.8 C | 10.8 P | 11.4 F
Let me know in the comments below what you thought! I’m happy to report that these have unofficially been approved as kid-friendly from some happy little taste-testers;)